TImeless



January 13, 2012 my novel Timeless will be available on Amazon and at Barnes and Noble in e-book format.  I just wanted to share this with everyone.  This book has been a three year journey but it was worth it. I believe everyone will be as thrilled with the story as I am. I got to really stretch my creative muscles with this one.  It is a Paranormal Romantic Suspense.

Here's the blurb:
 
Archaeology student, Regan Stanhope, lands the chance of a lifetime when she’s chosen to work on a summer dig in Loch Maree, Scotland. The ancient monoliths hidden beneath the loch are the most important discovery since Stonehenge. And for seven hundred years, they have been waiting—for her.

Saturation diver Quinn Douglas is contracted to recover some of the megaliths from the loch’s bottom. The job will breathe life into the struggling salvage business he and his brothers are building. But from the moment he arrives, Quinn is plagued by dreams and feelings from a past he did not live. Or did he?

Regan and Quinn are drawn to each other as they research the monoliths and the reason behind their shared visions. But both sense something mystical at work, delving into their minds, manipulating their emotions. And when they finally discover the monoliths’ extraordinary secret, they know they must seal them away from those who are desperate to unlock their power. Even if it means remaining caught in a timeless struggle between the past and present forever.

I got so attached to the characters in this one, I cried for two days after finishing it.
Hope everyone who reads it feels the same.

Teresa Reasor

Comments

Renee Vincent said…
Lovely cover, Teresa and I know what you mean about finishing a book and being all emotional. I did the same thing with my trilogy.

Wishing you the best.
Unknown said…
This is my kind of book. I love reading about Stone Henge and all stone circles or areas like them.

I'll be reading this one, Teresa.
Kelly's Mom said…
This story... these characters... are absolutely breathtaking. Thank you for the opportunity to do a read-through for you. I will be recommending this book to anyone who will listen. I understand the attachment thing as well. I was attached to Regan and Quinn just from reading! Well done, my friend!
ladies:
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement!!! I'm so thrilled to have my words once again out there for everyone to read.

And Amy. You are a gem to have read the whole book in just two days. You are the best!!

Teresa
Beautiful cover and intriguing story! Good luck, Teresa!

Kally
Thanks Kally. I love the cover. The lightning plays a part in the story and in their relationship.

I appreciate you stopping by and checking it out.
Teresa
Write on! said…
Nice cover -- and the story sounds great!

Popular posts from this blog

Kallypso Masters and Nobody's Perfect

The Parasite Archetype

Writing Through