777 Challenge for Breaking Through

Okay. Devon Matthews tagged me on the 777 Challenge and I'm posting my 7 lines from my 7th page of Breaking Through.  Now I'm off to tag 7 people to do the same.


Derrick pressed a finger to his lips and rested his ear against the door listening. He gave the all clear and signaled for him to hurry.
Brett nodded, thrust his pistol into its holster, and turned back to the task of arming the charge.
He checked his watch, his finger reached toward the timer. Sensing a movement to his right, his attention jerked upward. A gunstock hit the side of his head with the force of a baseball bat, tearing the NVG’s from his face and slamming his head sideways. Instant blackness crashed over him.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!
Teresa J. Reasor

Comments

Devon Matthews said…
Thanks for accepting the challenge, Teresa. Nice sample! :)
Well it would have been had I not found a typo.
Teresa

Popular posts from this blog

Kallypso Masters and Nobody's Perfect

The Parasite Archetype

Writing Through