Giving your books a facelift. (Tweeking COVERS)

Recently my cover artist Tracy Stewart from Simply Bookish created a couple of new covers for my next two SEAL TEAM Heartbreaker books and they were unbelievably gorgeous. But when she looked at the first two books in the series, she decided that they needed a face lift so they'd be more aligned with the style of the new ones coming out. So she tweaked the covers just a little  and I just had to brag about how wonderful they look.  Here they are.

Tracy is a gifted Graphic designer and can do anything. She's created magnets, bookmarks, postcards, and all my covers for me. She's also done a book trailer for my Romantic Suspense set in Scotland titled Timeless. It was so good USA Today featured it in a Happy Ever After Article. In case you'd like to check it out here's the link :  Timeless Trailer 
Tracy is the Bomb!








                                                  BREAKING THROUGH






All the fonts are the same, my name is the same in each one, and the caption beneath my name is the same. I think they look gorgeous. And I'm very pleased with them. And as a treat I'm going to give you a sneak peak at the next book in the series. Haven't gotten the blurb written but it's about Tess and Brett and their wedding. The tag line is Will temptation sever the ties they've built?




Just wanted to share!!!
I'd love to hear from readers if they like the look of the covers better now than before. 
Sing out if you have an opinion. 

Teresa Reasor 

Comments

Unknown said…
They all look great. Its nice when an author has a signiture style for their covers.
Cindy:
Thanks so much for stopping by and making a comment. I think a signature style is a great way to put it. These last few covers and the next 2 when we get to them will follow the same design pattern so the reader will recognize my books right off the bat.
Now all I need to do is get them done.
Teresa
Naomi said…
OMG, look at Brett's chest on that cover!! I love it. All your covers look wonderful, Teresa, and big congrats on finding a great cover artist. :)
Thanks Naomi. Tracy is the best. She worked her behind off on all the stuff I needed done.
I'm very pleased with them.

Popular posts from this blog

Kallypso Masters and Nobody's Perfect

The Parasite Archetype

Writing Through